Hello folks, I'm alive! I feel like I need to explain my two-week absence again from this blog. Basically my work schedule is crazy this month. I travelled a lot (and will still travel some more) that I feel like my weekends are mostly spent on planes and my weekdays are spent in Strategy sessions. I'll be home for two weeks and then I'm off again. So because of that schedule, I prefer to spend my free time actually spending time with my husband, family and friends. Hopefully, September will be much quieter and I'll settle into my regular routine again. That's a little bit of life update for you and now onto the beauty stuff!
My empties for this month are mainly skincare and hair care products, because to be honest those are the only ones that I usually finish. I have yet to finish a whole tube of lipstick or a pan of eyeshadow but that is always a goal. Anyway, here are what's inside my empties basket:
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original - I have been obsessed with Batiste ever since I tried it for the first time in February. Dry shampoos aren't commonly used here in Manila so you don't see them in stores. As a consequence, I hoard them whenever I can. I currently have a back up of the Orginal (full size and mini) and a Cherry full sized one.
2. L'Oreal Paris Ever Pure Sulfate Free Shampoo - I love this shampoo. It has rosemary in it which makes it smell soooo nice. This is actually for color treated hair but I used it when I still had virgin hair and it worked out fine.
3. Avalon Organics Lavender Body Wash - I have to repurchase this at some point. This was really really relaxing to use. I used it at night before going to bed or in the mornings when I know I have a stressful day ahead. The scent has this unique way of relaxing me.
4. Lush Daddy-O shampoo - I got this when I got ombre hair. I used this at the ends of my hair that I bleached to death. It helped in lessening the brass tones but it's very softening. I bought a bigger version when I haired my colored.
5. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner - I don't know if this did anything for my skin. I liked it at the beginning as it was very light and freshening. However, it claimed to do seven things including minimize my pores and reduce oiliness. I don't think it did any of those things. I've moved on to a different toner.
6. Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em - My favorite scrub! I'm buying a full size when I go to the UK next time.