Here we go with my product list/favorites for June-July. I completely forgot to do a post for June so I'm doing a joint one for July. I've been travelling a lot this month but June was relatively quiet for me. Because of that, I haven't been using a bunch of brushes lately so most of these makeup don't need a brush for application. Here's my Product List for June-July:
1. Illamasqua Hollow pigment - I've got contouring covered because of this product! I've wanted this for a long time but I thought it wouldn't suit my skintone because I've only seen this on swatches of girls much fairer than me. Then I got to try it in person in Selfridges and thought it works. I wear this when I want a little bit of structure on my face (my cheeks are getting rounder and rounder ugh) and then top it with NYX Taupe for a more defined contour.
2. Topshop Glow Polishedhighlighter - This is my favorite highlighter at the moment. I know it's not the rule but since I've using a cream contour, I thought I should also use a cream highlighter. The color is perfect - silvery-peach - that you can apply it lightly for daytime and a little bit more packed on for evening.
3. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Light Brown - I like the brow gel end of this product, then pencil not so much. I've been pairing the gel with my Shu Uemura Hard 9 eyebrow pencil.
4. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze and Kate Moss Eyeshadow Stick in Rose Gold - The only products I've been wearing on my eyes lately. I apply Rose Gold all over the lids and then Bad Girl Bronze on the crease, outer v and smudged on the lower lash line. I add a bit of black or bronze eyeliner to go with the eyeshadow and then load up on my mascara and that's my eye makeup done.
5. Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin' Watermelon - I got this as a freebie in the August Glamour Magazine and it has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since. It's so cute! Minis are everyone's favorite. It gives a lovely soft pink color on the lips and they're very hydrating too. This is the first time I've tried this line from Clinique and I have to say I'm impressed. I might get the full sized one when I finish this off.
6. Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in Nudist - I don't know why it took me so long to try this. Along with the chubby stick, this gloss stick has been living in my makeup bag too. This one I can apply even without a mirror. It's a lot like MAC Patisserie only glossier. I'm going to do a post on my favorite lip crayons soon and this is definitely right up there at the top.
7. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - I am going to purchase a full sized one after I finish this. My old day moisturizer isn't working for me anymore (it was from Lush) and I'm looking for a new one. I got this from Glamour magazine again and it's such a good way spend GBP2!
What's your favorite for the month?